Job description / Role
Team Leader x 2
• Provides support for all day to day operation and management of the FEC whilst ensuring that Standard Operating Procedures and Policies and Procedures are appropriately implemented and adhered to.
• Provides the correct basic training and knowledge base to enable operating in a clean and safe environment both for guests and staff.
• Possesses a thorough knowledge of ride and attraction operation to demonstrate basic skills required to operate rides and use of PPE equipment.
• Identifies any gap in skills and informs the Manager if additional training is required.
• Prepares the duty roster to make sure correct manpower is available to achieve the job purpose, whilst insuring regular rotation for all CSAs’ in all areas.
• Prepares the staff vacation plan & overtime sheet in accordance with Operational needs.
• Ensures the completion of daily stock control on the redemption prize counter and individual merchandising machines.
• Ensures checking, verification and receipt of delivered stock.
• Creates a stock inventory on a weekly and monthly basis and reports any discrepancies.
• Controls, issues and monitors float and cash collection at end of shift.
• Signs off the Technicians & Operators daily checklist.
• Must be Saudi National
• Male and Female are welcome to apply
Skillset (job specific technical skills and behavioral competencies needed)
• Characterized with: passion, energy, drive, trustworthiness, delivery, process orientation and people focus
• Substantial ability to self-motivate and start with great sense of leading multicultural teams
• English language advanced verbal and written skills, Arabic desirable
• Good verbal and written business communication skills.
• Proactive person who is able to motivate others to achieve goals
• Ability to supervise and lead the team with no manager present
• Computer literate with proficiency with Microsoft Windows and Office applications
• At least two years’ experience in a customer services role within the leisure and hospitality sector ideally gained operating family entertainment centers like Magic Planet.
• Basic technical understanding of electro-mechanical machines and rides.
• Good financial acumen with ability to formulate a plan.
• Holding bachelor’s degree or any equivalent qualification.
About the Company
The Recruitment Tree is an independently owned search and selection consultancy based in the North East with offices in the Middle East.
We are experts in our specialist sectors and have access to the highest calibre candidates due to our strong long term relationships and unrivaled market knowledge. Our friendly and supportive consultants work tirelessly to meet your needs by building meaningful, long-term relationships who understand your business requirements.
If you are looking for a job, our knowledgeable consultants are up to date and well informed about the current job market and how best to find you a job you are most suited to. We will dedicate time in understanding your needs, getting to know you, and finding you the right job.
At The Recruitment Tree we strive to enable our candidates to walk away having found their perfect role, and our clients to walk away having added value to their business with their most important asset, their people.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Saudi Arabia||21 May|