Job description / Role
• Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
• Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear manner.
• Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
• Plan, schedule & track project milestones & deliverables using appropriate tools.
• Track project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
• Conduct project post mortems to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
• Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
• Direct and manage T&M resource.
• Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the team.
• Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
• Proactively manage changes in stakeholder requests, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
• Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the company.
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.