Job description / Role
• Prepare technical reports and revision project specifications
• Deliver projects from concept, schematic , design development until final completion and obtaining Authority approvals
• Revision of construction drawings and BOQ
• coordination between all trades during the preparation of the tender package
• Revision of architectural details
• Attending technical meetings with client
In addition to your technical strengths, we are looking for a strong leader, communication and mentoring skills that can lead and manage teams so that the solutions delivered to clients are innovative, sustainable and appropriate.
• Residing in Saudi Arabia with a Transferable Iqama is preferable
Degree qualified Architect with at least 3 years of work experience.
• Technically competent in the use of Auto Cad, Revit, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, In-design) and Microsoft Office.
• Well-developed interpersonal abilities: Verbal and Written.
• Self-motivated and results oriented with high levels of energy
• Adaptability – willing and able to achieve results within a complex organization and with changing client needs and competing priorities
• Possess a high attention to detail, committed to exemplary design.
• KSA experience and a working knowledge of design, international standards and construction practices specific to this region, will be considered favorably.
About the Company
Qdesign is an architectural company based in Saudi Arabia (Riyadh and Khobar ) Egypt, Lebanon and Philippines.
Qdesign offers a complete design and Project Management solution for Commercial, Retail, Corporate and Residential Projects for both local and international business partners.
Qdesign’s mission is to offer a very Creative, Innovative and Valuable Design standard with the collaboration and the professional understanding of an in house team of passionate Architects, Project Managers, Animators, Landscapers and Project Planners combined all together throughout the experience of building for the Future.