Technical Assessor - Heavy Equipment
Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
Technical Assessor - Heavy Equipment, Dammam, Saudi Arabia
m2r Education are working with a major technical training company in Saudi Arabia who need an experienced Technical Assessor - Heavy Equipment for an ASAP start.
You would be responsible for the development, implementation, administration, reporting and analysis of all certifications. Working as part of the Certification Team you will ensure that the written/performance sections of the certifications are developed and maintained as per the company policy for the following disciplines; Excavators, Wheel Loaders, Backhoe Loaders, Skid Loaders, Side Booms, Forklifts, Telehandlers, Motor Graders and Bulldozers
- Ensure that all certifications are scheduled and completed on time.
- Maintain the records of all the certifications.
- Complete the analysis of all certifications as per the KPIs.
- Develop periodic statistical reports.
- Develop written and practical certifications in your field of expertise and work with the relevant Subject Matter Experts (SME) in the assessment development process.
- If required, take on Mentor responsibilities.
- If required, assist with QA Audits.
- If required, assist with policy reviews and development.
- Technical qualifications or diploma in the relevant craft/subject.
- 10 years industrial experience.
- 3 years’ experience in assessing/assessment role.
- 3 years’ experience in instructor/teaching role.
- Assessor (A1) Award.
- Training/Assessment development would be an advantage.
- Fluent in English. (Reading/Writing)
- Knowledge Microsoft Office Programs to intermediate level.
- Previous experience in Saudi Arabia would be an advantage.
- Saudi Aramco certification would be an advantage
- Competitive Salary, INCLUDING housing & transport allowance
- Health Insurance
- ASAP start
Due to the high volumes of applications, only applicants short-listed for interview will be contacted. When submitting your application, please send through a copy of your passport along with copies of your academic certificates.
About the Company
Established in 2001, m2r Education is a multi award winning UK based firm offering a quality and ethical recruitment service to overseas organisations within the education & training sectors.
Our clients are viewed as valuable partners and include international schools, FE colleges, HE institutions, independent training centres and corporate organisations. Our aim is to develop long lasting relationships and help them grow by providing the best talent possible via an excellent customer experience.
Our candidates are treated with respect and professionalism at all times. We genuinely want to help and will advise you on your next overseas move. Having core values centred on integrity and quality, we will always do our utmost to help without pushing positions forward which are not necessarily suitable.
This is why we have won over 6 international business awards, been used as case studies by the British Government and received glowing references from those that have experienced our service.