Job description / Role
• Major FM company in the Middle East require an experienced Technical Facilities Manager with a strong background in Mechanical & Electrical systems to oversee the technical engineering operations for a large FM Project
• Candidates should have a UK HNC / HND or Degree with at least 15 years of experience in Technical Facilities Management
• UK or European project experience is needed and any previous Gulf experience preferred but not essential
SAR 30,000 to 32,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: + housing + car + medical + air tickets
• Technical Facilities Manager
• 15 years of experience in Mechanical & Electrical FM systems
• UK or European experience required
• HND/HNC, Diploma or Degree accepted
About the Company
QS Quest Ltd - Your Middle East Recruitment Partner
QS Quest Ltd are a niche Recruitment Consultancy specialising in the placement of Construction & Engineering professionals into the Middle East. We deliver end to end recruitment for both client and candidate, with the ability to identify key Construction & Engineering professionals from all nationalities.
With a detailed knowledge of the local Middle East market, we have a proven track record of sourcing and delivering key staff for some of the regions most recognised Construction & Engineering projects.
Geographical areas covered are: Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Kuwait, Oman. Bahrain and Iran.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Big Fish Recruitment
|Saudi Arabia||16 Oct|
|Ras Al Khaimah||20 Oct|
CSG Global Talent
Facilities Management Engineer
Ziad Galadari Group