Job description / Role
Main duties and responsibilities:
* Analyze technical job tasks and duties.
* Develop Job Task Standards (JTS) for all job tasks analyzed.
* Create the certification process and procedures to carry out the independent spot-check evaluation by technically qualified personnel.
* Develop the Individual Development Plans (IDP) process with tracking tool.
* Develop Job Task Certification process to be conducted by job evaluators to confirm that the employee can perform a specific job assignment meeting established standards.
* Establish Quality Assurance development program for Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to conduct and evaluate job certification reviews efficiently and effectively.
* Build a Recertification process and mechanism to periodically verify that employee holding a technical job assignment has a valid certification and still competent to perform his duties safely and effectively.
* Set-up the On-Job Training (OJT) performance objectives (tasks) that must be achieved for technical job certification.
* Develop the OJT specific job criteria that a certified Mentors and Evaluators must meet to perform their duties effectively in supporting employees during their OJT assignments.
* The Technical Job Certification Administrator should be the subject Matter Experts (SME) for all aspect of job certification process framework and be the focal point of contact for all companies requesting technical job certification evaluation.
As the successful candidate you will have:
* A bachelor's degree in chemical engineering, chemistry, or another equivalent technical degree. An advanced degree is desirable.
* A minimum of 10 years' experience in the technical area of the Refining lubricant industry.
* Ability to work well within a team.
* Excellent communication, presentation, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
* Fluency in English, both verbal and written.
* Familiarity with basic computer software such as MS Office.
In return you will receive:
Basic Salary Range for the role - SAR 17,450 - 27,800
+ Housing Allowance + Transport Allowance + Flight Ticket Allowance
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
About the Company
At Alderwood, we pride ourselves on best practice recruitment, tailored for the Work Based Learning, Welfare to Work and Education sectors. Our core values and attributes are important to use and underline our proven ability to deliver results
Technical Job Certification Administrator
Planning Engineer for an Oil and Gas Company
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||5 Jul|
Process Engineer - Powder Coatings Manufacturing
Quest Search & Selection
Chemical Lead Engineer
|Abu Dhabi||11 Jun|