Job description / Role
• The Technical Manager will report to the Project Director and will manage and troubleshoot all Technical matters and delivering Technical solutions in accordance with agreed time, cost, quantity and scope requirements.
• He has to be responsible for all Project’s Construction activities and following of drawings, materials request orders and consultant.
• Follows up of all Construction activities on site and coordinates with Project Director
• Follows up of material’s request orders and approvals
• Follows up of sub-contractors execution of work and materials requirements
• Follows up all contractual issues and variations with client, sub-contractors and consultant
• Checks drawings and specifications to determine scope of work required, analyses contracts and variations for sub-contractors
• Follows up financial variations and quotations regarding site variations
SAR 40,000 to 60,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Proffered with Civil Engineering Degree.
• 18 years of experience and above
• Specific experience in concrete structures, architectural finishes.
• Previous experience in urbanization works (sewers, drains , aqueducts, street lighting, roads, street escaping and irrigation).
About the Company
A leading construction company in Saudi Arabia.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Project Manager - Infrastructure
Senior Project Engineer- Infrastructure