Job description / Role
Our client is a main contractor based in AL KHOBAR. They specialize in the construction of buildings (hospitals/commercial & residential)
Please note candidates with transferable Iqamas will be considered
Aramco approval & project experience is essential
Position: Reporting to:
Technical Manager Engineering Manager
- Managing, controlling and monitoring for all Engineering deliverables during design phase (30%,60%,90% and IFC phase).
- Establish Project Engineering Plan to fulfil the Project requirement.
- Managing Engineering Team for IFC Package verification, Package review such as MR/MTA, Method statements, pre commissioning Documents etc.
- Timely support to construction team for resolving engineering issues during construction phase Progress.
- Monitoring, reviews and formulate engineering studies, Value Engineering, Resource Management, Engineering Procedures, design field adjustment drawings, weld map drawings documents, Materials and equipment specifications.
- Oversee engineering deliverables and multidisciplinary work to meet project quality requirement. Organize and manage a team of multi-discipline engineers, designers and subcontractors.
- Monitor the engineering disciplines progress and expedite on the issuance of registered deliverables as per the project.
- Coordinate with procurement team for timely placement of order and materials delivery.
- Keeps project management team aware of scope changes and assist to prepare change order. Prepare and support change order based on deviation from original scope of work.
- Develop and maintain project specific equipment specifications and data sheets, method statements for construction support.
- Prepare technical requisitions for bid and purchase along with technical bid evaluations and purchase recommendations.
- Supporting pre-commissioning and commissioning activities.
- Supporting Project Control team on Planning and maintaining project budget and schedule Planning.
- Provide technical assistance and support for the procurement of major equipment and vender selection approval.
- Review and approve vendor documentation and drawings to verify compliance with purchase order and incorporate supplier information into project design and documents.
- Attending Meeting with GES consultants, vendors, clients and Project weekly and construction meeting.
- Understanding the Contract and ensure the design obligations are clearly applied whilst working with partners and subsystems.
- Preparation of the design program as required under the contract, coordination of program development and submission.
- Manage all resources efficiently including third parties and budget management to ensure all project timelines are met.
- Manage and mentor staff to establish an efficient and motivated workforce with emphasis on teamwork, quality and safety.
- Ensure SHE and Quality input is taken into consideration with all Engineering Design processes.
- Support for Preparation of Project Closeout documentation and project record book.
- Coordinate during construction with procurement for placement of PO and Material Delivery Tracking
- Review and approve Technical proposals, Technical Bid evaluations for Long lead project materials.
- In charge for the Preparation of MR and MTA packages for all disciplines.
- Feedback to team members for improvement of work methodology.
- Utilize as guideline the Produce procurement, prefabrication and installation schedules and prepare action plans and site execution constructability procedure and to be approved by site execution Team Leader.
- Prepare packages for Pre-Commissioning activities.
- Materials reconciliation after completion of Projects.
- Preparation of As building based on Red mark-up signed and approved by client
- Bachelor/Master Degree Civil Eng 12 years in comparable role in construction company
- SAR 17,000 per month + Flights + Medical (single status)
About the Company
We have spent years building our key client & candidate bases; only working with the top firms in the market who have the same philosophy as us. We only partner with ethical businesses who have an excellent reputation in the market, allowing us to attract the very best talent for our clients.
We refuse to be like most recruiters – targeted on CV sends & quantity over quality. We do not operate a KPI environment. We will always have a direct, honest & transparent approach to our clients and candidates delivering a first in class service at all times; whether you are recruiting an engineer or director.
We have the capabilities, coupled with local market knowledge to manage your projects from concept design to completion. We recruit in the following countries: UAE, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Qatar & Kuwait.
Construction Manager - 5 Star Resort & Infra - Neom
|Saudi Arabia||8 Oct|
Opus Recruit Middle East
Project Manager / Resident Engineer - Hospital
|Saudi Arabia||4 Nov|