Job description / Role
- Review and process construction for project design submittals and ensure forms as per existing standards.
- Administer contractor’s work and ensure compliance with submitted contract documents.
- Inspect work sites, monitor project budget and schedule and check project plans and drawings to verify authenticity of office plans.
- Prepare correspondence and documents related to assigned projects.
- Perform inspection and prepare documents for entire contract work projects.
- Bachelor of Engineering (preferably interior architecture)
- Intimately familiar with all aspects of projects, including practical and technical design & construction skills.
- Make sure contracts are followed and managed appropriately.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to resolve conflicts quickly and efficiently.
About the Company
Established in 1997, Creative Closets introduced the concept and defining the custom closet to the Middle East. By continuing to set new standards in craftsmanship, innovation, and customer care, we have become the region's leading manufacturer of storage solutions with eight showrooms in four countries across the Middle East and North Africa. Our reputation has been built on a true understanding of delivering a customized product with an unparalleled level of service and customer care. Creative Closets is probably the only company in the world that offers an unconditional money-back guarantee for a custom-made closet.