Job description / Role
Major Activities Performed:
• Assists in management matters and supporting activities of the Director, Sections Managers and Engineers of the Environmental Department, particularly in relation to the packages, correspondences, and progress reports.
• Assists in the reviews and advises the Section Managers and Engineers on the JCPDI and MSA procedures, including; reviewing of the documents, any reports and to ensure that the standards are met.
• Assist Environmental Department official documentations and correspondence systems and process receiving and dispatching log.
• Assists in carrying out Environmental Department coordination for the Director / Manager / Section Managers and Engineers and liaise with other JCPDI Departments and Divisions.
• Performs technical support for the Director / Manager / Section Managers and Engineers.
• Performs any other duties as directed by the Director / Manager of the Environmental Department.
• The Technical Office Specialist will assist the Director / Section Manager / Engineers of the Environmental Department to ensure the effective operations of the Department Office.
• Assist Section Managers, Engineers in the effective support of the Department functioning.
• Should be familiar with Jazan City for Primary and Downstream Industries administration policies and procedures in all technical aspects, in specific to the Environmental Department in particular emphasis of providing technical support on packages submittals, improving files system and electronic controlling process.
• Report to the Director of Environmental Department, assist in the coordination of the Sections and the Environmental
• Department all technical aspects. Interfaces directly with Environmental Department staff, other Departments’
• Directors, Section Managers and Engineers on work related matters
Experience and Qualifications:
• Nationality: Open
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, IT or related field
• 8 years of support to Projects, Environmental, Engineering or Construction activities.
• Experience in preparing reports, power point presentations and technical support.
• Strong communication skills in English Language; writing and speaking Arabic language skills are preferred
• Strong Technical Office/Document Management software background
• Computer literate in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
• Candidate must be detailed oriented, with strong analytical skills and time management.
• In-depth knowledge of document flow and management, dispatch, transfer and distribution to different Departments through the CTS system.
• Maintaining Environmental electronic drawings log and monitoring the schedules and regular updates of drawing tracks.
• Follow up with vendors/consultants about whether the emailed file has been received and notify them of any delay in response time.
• Remove superseded drawings / technical data, and replace with more current data from the site team.
• Knowledge of using job related software and systems e.g. EDMS unifier, Aconex etc. is preferred.
About the Company
For over 15 years Omni International Consultants has supplied high caliber personnel to the global Construction, Aviation, Banking, Logistics, IT, Hospitality, Healthcare, Oil/Gas & Manufacturing sectors.
We specialize in recruiting the highest quality, right-fit professional and have helped many candidates find their ideal opportunity.
Our Head Office is located in Bangkok, Thailand and we have 6 liaison offices located in the UK, Australia, UAE, India (Mumbai & Delhi) and Rayong, Thailand.
Senior Document Controller
Document Controller - Construction
Secretary & Document Controller
|Abu Dhabi||24 May|
One Thousand Walls