Job description / Role
Technical Project Manager
• Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned engineering projects
• Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications
• Interact daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements and represent them in the field
• Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status
• Assign responsibilities and mentor project team
• Cooperate and communicate effectively with project manager and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support
• Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions
• We are looking for an accountable project engineer to be responsible for all engineering and technical disciplines that projects involve.
• You will schedule, plan, forecast, resource and manage all the technical activities aiming at assuring project accuracy and quality from conception to completion.
• Proven working experience as a Technical Project Manager
• Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as .Net Java etc.
• Advanced MS Office skills
• Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards
• Ability to work with multiple discipline projects
• Project management and supervision skills
• Decision making ability and leadership skills
• Current engineer license
• Time management and organization skills
• BS degree in Engineering or relevant field
About the Company
EBTTIKAR Technology Co., a subsidiary of the National Technology Group, is one of the leading IT Infrastructure Solutions Providers in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. It is well positioned to lead the IT service industry in the Middle East by leveraging its strategic partnerships with world class technology vendors, solid service infrastructure and its commitment to the region.
We thrive on the mission of enabling the best business results through IDEAS, PEOPLE and TECHNOLOGY. As a total IT Infrastructure Solutions Provider, we provide a full spectrum of services that includes Consulting, Design, Implementation, Integration and a whole host of Outsourcing Services. In short we address the entire cycle of a typical IT undertaking – from Consult, Build, Deploy to Manage.
Committed to our full-service proposition, we pride ourselves of strong alliances with some of the world's most renowned technology companies including Cisco, HP, Oracle, EMC, Juniper, Microsoft, Symantec, Spirent, Redline Communications, Systimax and SafeNet - to provide the most effective and competitive solutions to our customers.
Through 4 main offices and 24 services centres across the Kingdom with over 400 full-time employees and 1500 project staff, Ebttikar serves over 250 customers across various industry sectors.
Recognized for its excellent service quality and business performance, EBTTIKAR has been awarded several local and regional achievement recognitions, from Saudi e business awards as the Best Networking Solutions Company in 2004, Best Enterprise Channel award from HP in 2003 and the Gold Partner of the Year Award in 2004 for the region of Russia, Middle East and Africa from Cisco. Ebttikar was the first regional company to receive Cisco Gold Partner Certification in the Middle East.