Technical Project Manager
Obrela Security Industries
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
• Ensure seamless delivery of the project
• Deploy optimum project delivery structure post-transition/migration phase by evaluating the budget, costs, risks, and staffing requirement
• Create a quarterly project charter with a well-defined weekly project trajectory as per the project specifications & requirements and ensure 100% adherence in terms of schedule, quality, efforts, and costs
• Ensure 100% compliance to Project SLA’s, information security protocols and etc (all customer’s contractual obligations)
• Monitor and take appropriate actions on internal and external audit findings to ensure no major non-compliance/ deviation from the SLA
• Liaise between customer and internal technical delivery team to drive project health by adhering to organizational norms of project metrics
• Drive various project-related audits like quality, customer, ISO,etc. and ensure zero non-compliance
• Conduct periodic cadence with the quality team to take proactive measures to resolve issues/ possible escalations
• Regularly audit quality (QA) status of delivery and engage the QA team to ensure adherence to Quality Assurance standards and processes
CLIENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
• Engage with the client to deploy opportunities to deploy multiple solutions within/ across SLs to create a stronger value proposition for clients
• Conduct regular customer connects (meetings/ visits/ video-conference) and participate in Management Review Meetings (MRM) with client management/engagement managers to understand customer’s current and future needs and seek feedback to improve delivery methodology/ timelines/ resource allocation
• Identify and close early warnings on a project to avoid any customer escalations
• Plan and conduct Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR) along with DM’s/ ADH with the client management/ leadership team to drive improvement actions and mine for a new portfolio/ opportunity within the account
• Design and monitor project performance dashboards/ reports with the clients periodically
DELIVERY GOVERNANCE ACROSS THE PROJECT
• Create weekly/ monthly/ quarterly MIS and reports to monitor and track overall project
• Conduct periodic reviews with the delivery team on operational, quality, and fulfillment parameters and new idea generation & its implementation on existing projects
• Identify and resolve potential risks or early warning signs on project delivery to drive for ZERO surprise escalations and eliminate any revenue leakage
• Escalate any deviations from the project charter to the delivery managers in terms of schedule, effort, cost, and infrastructure from the project charter and minimize process exceptions and such deviations from the actual project plan
• Review and monitor revenue allocations/ realization to avoid OB revenue leakage
• Provide inputs to the delivery leadership team on overall delivery performance parameters (project health, utilization, realization etc) at the project/ program level during reviews highlighting any critical project escalations and potential
• Write, Edit, and Develop Technical Documents and content related to Telco/Security projects
• Work with Leaders within our technical department to establish publishing strategies
• Drive process improvement of quality across all our deliverables
• Ensure consistent presentation of deliverables through templates
• Deliver documentation timely and provide prompt input
• Prepare briefs and status reports
• At least 10 years of experience in 4G/5G telecom systems.
• In-depth knowledge of program and product management.
• Good interpersonal and team coordination skills.
• Good verbal and written English skills.
• Ability to quickly grasp and adapt to new technologies and concepts.
• Bachelor’s degree or Master's degree in Telecommunications, Information Security, or Computer Engineering related.
• PMP Preferred
About the Company
We manage cyber exposure, risks and compliance.
We identify, predict and prevent cyber threats.
We use security analytics and sophisticated risk and threat management technology to dynamically protect our clients by identifying, analyzing, predicting and preventing cyber threats.
In real time.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
IT Project Manager
RP International (RPI)
|Abu Dhabi||18 Nov|
|Saudi Arabia||7 Jan|