Job description / Role
International Audio-Visual, Lighting specialists require an experienced Technical Project Manager for their Riyadh office.
- You will be responsible for initiating, planning and realizing international complex and large-scale projects in the field of audio-visual- and lighting semi - permanent or permanent installations.
- From the initial client contact, conceptual design, costing and presentation through to control of the technical planning, scheduling, procurement, logistics and implementation on site.
- You are capable of coordinating and leading large decentralized and international teams.
- You will support the team across different disciplines with your creativity, experience and specialist know-how.
- You are experienced in communicating with clients who operate on an international basis and your welcome dialogue with them as an integral part of your daily work.
- When inquiries are received for concepts, you will support clients as a creative and reliable partner and prepare costings and concepts even in situations where time pressure is extreme.
- You have a strong business acumen while at the same time you will be comfortable in having technical discussions with our most tech-savvy clients.
- Responsibility for management, control and coordination of both – project planning and execution of complex and challenging international projects
- Responsibility for the overall communication and completion of each project
- Technical design & engineering during all project phases from early concept design to final implementation and workshop planning as well as as-built documentation
- Drafting CAD drawings in 2D/3D/4D, drafting block diagrams, creating schedules and lists, creating Gantt charts and other documents deemed to be necessary to achieve the goal of 100% planning reliability
- Single point of contact for all aspects of assigned projects from inception to final closeout
- Holding business and technical project lead from project preparation to project completion (including the entire project organization and processing)
- Working directly with customers to establish and publish project timeline and completion date
- Secure handling of technical documentation and project reporting
- Tendering, negotiating and awarding of supplier contracts and subcontracting services
- Coordination between contribution and executive subcontractors
- Organization and implementation of system acceptance
- Monitoring all aspects of project management, project controlling and claim management
- Provide leadership in risk evaluation, contract negotiations, fee and pricing decisions
- Managing and leading multiple projects simultaneously from preconstruction through closeout
- Overseeing the development of the master project schedule and manage its implementation
- Driving the enforcement of safety protocols by the project staff
SAR 20,000 to 22,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: + Flights and Medical
- PMP certified
- Strong AV industry experience within technical and project management
- Ten years of international experience handling projects for permanent & semi-permanent installation in the areas of audio, video and lighting
- Experience in dealing with FIDIC and EPC contracts
- Secure handling of MS Project, Primavera, Aconex and MS Office
- Secure handling of AutoCAD, Vectorworks, Revit
- Good understanding of technical, business & contractual correlations in all complexity
- Willingness to travel internationally as needed
- Communication and contact skills as well as fluent English and Arabic skills are mandatory (speaking, reading, writing)
- Effective team leader; ability to work closely, confidently and collaboratively with intercultural teams with strong assertiveness and commitment
- A professional appearance, intercultural & major social skills and a creative intuition will complete your profile.
About the Company
At NSR we pride ourselves on market knowledge, integrity, loyalty and professionalism. Through personal relationships and knowledge of what our clients look for in specific requirements we like to pride ourselves on matching people to the right role.
The partners at NSR have always dealt with people in an open and honest manner and as a company we are driven to find the right opportunity for people enhancing their career where ever this may be worldwide.
We work on the principal that every person we deal with is a potential client, this process has proved beneficial for us as there are many people we have dealt with on the International circuit that have approached NSR Associates to recruit for them as a client after we have worked on their behalf as a candidate.