Job description / Role
Work Area: Education and Training
Expected Travel: 0%
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
THE YOUNG PROFESSIONAL PROGRAM
The Young Professional Program is a free initiative delivered by the SAP Training and Development Institute. The program, which lasts for 3 months, is designed to give recent graduates the certifications and soft skills required to begin a career as an SAP Associate Consultant. At the end of the training, SAP TDI will work very closely with the YPP graduates to introduce them to a host of opportunities with SAP customers and partners to work as an SAP Technical Consultant.
NATIONAL INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ACADEMY (NIT)
This special program will be supported by the National Information Technology Academy (NIT) in Saudi Arabia. This program is hosted in collaboration with NIT, in order to jointly support the digital transformation agenda and lower the rate of unemployment in line with the Kingdom's 2030 vision. NIT Academy is a Not-For-Profit Training Institute established by its four Founding Stakeholders; Saudi Aramco, The Ministry of Communication and Information Technology (MCIT), the Technical & Vocational Training Corporation (TVTC), and Communications and Information Technology Commission (CITC). The Academy will provide Saudis with advanced and accelerated training programs to develop a "job-ready" talent pool.
This program will be training you to become a Technical SAP Consultant in three key areas: SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP Predictive Analytics and SAP Data Science.
SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) allows companies to transform their data into a trusted, ever-ready resource for business insight with extensive data integration. This allows users to connect data rather than just collect it. It also allows companies to have 24/7 access to the BI and data analysis tools they need to make faster, more informed decisions. The course will focus on planning, user management and roles, sourcing data and data wrangling.
SAP Predictive Analytics uses multiple techniques such as data mining, statistics, machine learning, and artificial intelligence to predict the possibility of something happening based on historical data.
SAP Data Science
HOW YOU BENEFIT:
- Start your journey to become an SAP Consultant;
- Gain globally-recognised associate-level SAP Certifications;
- Learn directly from SAP experts;
- Experience classroom and workshop-based training in SAP Technologies;
- Develop the soft skills needed to prepare you for successful job applications;
- Benefit from introductions to job opportunities within the SAP Ecosystem to help secure a position after the training. Please note this program does not guarantee you a job at the end of it.
WHAT WE REQUIRE FROM A CANDIDATE:
- Candidates must have the legal right to work in Saudi Arabia
- Candidates must be currently unemployed or employed in a part time/non-permanent role not related to career aspirations;
- Candidates should not be registered in GOSI within 90 days prior to the program start date;
- Candidates must be educated to at least Bachelor level in a field related to Computer Science, Computer / Software / Engineering, Management Information Systems.
- Candidates will have graduated with a GPA in the top quartile - proof of this may be requested;
- Candidates must have a keen interest in starting an SAP-related career involving travel;
- Candidates should be fluent in English, both written and spoken;
- The program will commence in early- October 2020 and full-time availability from 9am - 6pm from Sunday - Thursday throughout the training is essential. The program will last for 3 months.
- Due to the spread of Coronavirus it is likely the training will take place online in a virtual live classroom format. Please ensure you have strong enough internet at home to be able to participate in this program.
Please upload an English version of your CV when applying.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
About the Company
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, SAP is the world's largest business software company with more than 51,500 employees at sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Our global development approach focuses on distributing development across the world in strategically important markets. A global network of SAP Labs spanning Bulgaria, Canada, China, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, and the United States, enables SAP to operate locally, yet organize globally.
As the global technology research unit of SAP, SAP Research significantly contributes to SAP's product portfolio and extends SAP's leading position by identifying and shaping emerging IT trends through applied research and corporate venturing. SAP Research has highly skilled teams in 11 research centers worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Security Strategy Risk and Compliance (SSRC) Associate Consultant
IBM Middle East
IBM Middle East
IT Architect - New Graduate Program
IBM Middle East
SAP Consultant - SAP's Young Professional Program
SAP Middle East & North Africa
Green Gulf Careers