Job description / Role
• Asset and equipment optimization is necessary for genuine Operational safety, cost management, and the Operational Excellence required to meet customer and compliance/regulator requirements and standards
• Effective Facilities Management develops and maintains safe, fit for purpose, and compliant facilities
• Develop and manage an effective (GACA/regulator aligned), seasonally tailored, asset management plan (AMP); thereby enabling greater Operational productivity and cost management
• Develop the annual Operations equipment plan for Haj to ensure that Jeddah and Mecca Airports are sufficiently resourced to effectively and safely manage demand
• Enable Operational BU service, performance and asset optimization, through effective and holistic asset and equipment management.
• Collaborate with TLD JV to ensure corrective equipment measures are executed proactively on a just-in-time basis, thereby reducing time and cost of problem resolution
• Improve equipment reliability and availability, through continuous (pre-emptive) monitoring of preventative maintenance schedule, equipment serviceability and health; supporting early detection of factors that may impact utilization
• Perform financial and productivity analysis to enable the identification of required capital investments to meet forecast demand and maintain/achieve new service levels
• Develop and implement preventive maintenance plans (Operational and Corporate sites) in line with local and international requirements and good practice
• Assist in the identification of current and future facilities set-up and maintenance needs across Operational and Corporate sites
• Drive organizational value and cost management through periodic assessments of the costs associated with all facilities.
• Oversee maintenance and repair operations across Operational and Corporate sites, including preventive maintenance, on-call and repair services
• Conduct regular facility inspections and implement good practices to improve efficiencies and reduce operating costs.
• Oversee the efficient utilization of workspaces and buildings across Operational and Corporate sites
• Manage third party service providers conducting cleaning, catering and maintenance activities
• Collaborate with the SQS team to ensure the development and execution of a comprehensive Health & Safety policy and procedures for all Operational and Corporate sites
• Must be based in Saudi Arabia
• Must be a Saudi National
• Must have minimum of 15 years of experience.
• Can have experience either in Asset Management or Property Management.
• Must have experience in Aviation, Airports or Logistics.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Operations Director - Facility Management
Director of Facilities Management
|Saudi Arabia||28 Feb|
Senior Facilities Manager
Ignite Search & Selection
|Saudi Arabia||18 Nov|
Facilities Management Director
Big Fish Recruitment
A Leading Real Estate Company In Qatar