Technical Services Manager - Facilities Management
Big Fish Recruitment
Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
Technical Services Manager – Al Khobar, KSA – Facilities Management
Our client is a global FM company. They have a portfolio of blue-chip clients and manage Facilities services across multiple property types including: Defence, Commercial, Retail, Education, Health and Residential.
They are currently seeking a Technical Services Manager to join their team in Al Khobar Saudi Arabia.
The role will involve the following duties:
• Day to day management of a blue-collar team delivering maintenance services to Mechanical, HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing and Civil maintenance.
• Management of planned and reactive maintenance tasks through the team of Facilities Engineers, Supervisors and Technicians.
• Basic Report writing
• Contract compliance (KPIs and SLA contract compliance)
• Facilities Management or Building Maintenance Experience
• Engineering qualification – Degree highly desirable
• Knowledge of KPI and SLAs
• An in-depth knowledge of CAFM systems
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Good report writing skills
This is an excellent opportunity for a career minded individual to join a stable and well renowned company. In return, our client offers an excellent salary and benefits package including Basic salary, Housing allowance, Medical.
If interested, please apply now online.
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.