Job description / Role
Technical Trainer - Giorgio Armani - Riyadh (Female)
The Trainer is responsible for imparting skills and knowledge on make-up, and fragrances in Riyadh. The Trainer represents the product/ area of specialisation and creates awareness in the team both for selling and methods of usage.
- Create and/or implement the training calendar for the year
- Provide training through advanced techniques and product knowledge
- Create brand awareness at the front liners level
- Gather feedback from the participants and concerned supervisors, to assess the effectiveness of the training and its impact on the participants
- Provide details of the training calendar of activities & events relevant to members of the target audience
- Acquire product knowledge of new brands.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.