Job description / Role
• Writing end-user documents for multiple projects in the enterprise content management domain.
• Creating and developing clear and concise technical documentation.
• Reviewing final documents for editing and content completeness.
• With at least 5 years professional experience in a technical writing role.
• Proven experience working in technical writing of software documentation.
• Experience within the healthcare software industry.
About the Company
Founded in 1996, Halian is an IT services company with a strong track record of delivering value for our customers across the UK, Europe, The Middle East and Africa.
The experience we have gained means that we can help our clients reduce information technology costs, increase IT systems performance, and free up valuable internal resource to focus on core business activities. Our knowledge base covers a variety of industry sectors including Government, Healthcare, Telecommunications and Pharmaceuticals, as well as a specialist Financial markets capability in our Luxembourg office.
We operate with a culture of openness and trust that helps us to develop strong working relationships with our clients and with our core technology partners Dell, Oracle, Red Hat and Symantec.
Our three key service offerings of Managed Services, Resourcing Services and Professional Services can be used independently or integrated to provide a truly comprehensive service.