Job description / Role
Rawabi Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
To deliver the desired customer service experience. The goal is to drive service success that improves customer satisfaction, maximizes customer retention and increases profitability. The main goal is the to do the maintenance for the sold machines (electrical and mechanical faults) to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Do maintenance for the sold machines (welding machines, ceorlish machines â€¦)
• Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches
• Tie workflow to schedule
• Manage all on site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks
• Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
• Produce timely and detailed service reports
• Document processes
• Follow all company's filed procedures and protocols
• Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organization
• Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings
• Build positive relationships with customers
• Technician should be holding an Electronic/Electrical Eng bachelor's degree or Associate of Engineer (Diploma) with at Least Three years of similar type of Machines repairing.
• Technician should be able to communicate in person and other means in a very clear manner, so the customer understands well.
• Technician should be able to carry out an impressive demonstration of All Types of welding Machines including SMAW , GTAW , GMAW , Plasma Cutters , oxy Acetylene NC or CNC Cutting Tables, simple Track cutting Machines, Pipe orbital welding Machine, welding & cutting carriages for Plates/Pipe. cold cutting & beveling Machines for Pipes/Plates.
• Technician should be able to explain Features of our Machines for welding & cutting, cutting & beveling with details by Highlighting benefits over competitor's Machines.
• Technician should be able to make a proper Diagnosis/Inspection report giving details of damaged components Need to replaced, and also be able to explain to customer the cause of Damage & remedial action to avoid similar damage to the Machine in future. Such report should be completed as per the guidelines provided by the Machine Manufacturer.
• Technician should be able to understand Electronic circuit boards (PCB) used these days in all welding & Cutting Machines. Also, to be able to repair if required.
• Technician should maintain a comprehensive report for All repaired Machines with customer details, repair carried out, reasons of Damage and Remedial guidelines given to customer etc. such report should be submitted to Area sales Manager , Technical sales Manager , GM on a weekly basis without any Reminder.
Communications and Working Relationships
• Sales managers
• Sales engineers
• Area sales managers
• Production manager
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Qualifications
Diploma in relevant field
• 5+ years of experience in maintenance field
• Safety performance, reduction of recordable injuries, Basic Safety Process compliance and process safety management.
• Diploma in relevant field
• 5+ years of experience in maintenance field
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
About the Company
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.