Job description / Role
My client is a leading Saudi based mining specialist and they are currently looking to recruit a technology and innovation director to be based in their Riyadh office. The role is responsible to enable the company to reach its strategic goals using an innovative tech approach and to blend knowledge of existing and emerging technology to provide a business with the best future solutions possible.
• Oversee the development and implementation of Technology, Research & Development and Innovation strategy
• Develop strategy, short-term and long-term goals for Technology and Innovation function in line with the overall strategy;
• Guide SBU and Affiliate leaders in formulating, maintaining, and updating product and technology roadmaps consistent with the business unit strategic objectives
• Foster creativity to maintain a healthy Technology and Innovation project pipeline
• Lead the team in developing business cases for opportunities in coordination with TRI and business leaders
• Foster an environment that stimulates innovation and collaboration throughout technology lifecycle
• Partner closely with executives and business leaders to guide the company's long-term technology vision
• Clearly articulate the organization's technology vision and roadmap to key stakeholders, partners, and the broader executive leadership team. Present goals, win, and progress updates regularly
• Ensure reliability, availability, scalability, and security of entire technology portfolio
• Work synergistically with SBU and Affiliate leadership to capture leads to provide support to new and continuing pursuits and proposals; provides oversight and leadership during each of the capture phases
• Pursue new technology opportunities, prioritization and the convergence on the correct technology solution for each opportunity
• Plan and coordinate the execution of new technology deployment into new business / product pursuits
• Maintain oversight of all technology matters
• Maintain oversight of competitors’ technologies and technical capabilities
• Candidate should have a degree level qualification and should have experience of working in the mining industry.
• Candidates should have experience of managing all technology within major mining operations and all responsible for overseeing innovation of technology to ensure that the company is at the forefront on technical advancement with in the industry.
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
Head of Technology - Perm and Contract
Senior Project Manager
|Saudi Arabia||1 Mar|
Project Manager - Mining
|Saudi Arabia||18 Feb|
|Saudi Arabia||5 May|