Job description / Role
A leading Financial Services organization in Riyadh.
• The role of the Relationship Manager (RM) is critical to ensuring IT alignment together with FIS product manager to ensure business alignment.
• The RM is responsible for understanding the overarching business model as well as the details and distinctions of their assigned functional business areas.
• The RM helps their assigned business areas develop business cases that effectively illustrate the value of the need.
• The RM supports with prioritization of business requests and approved projects within the IT's portfolio, ensuring that projects align with the technology that best provides maximum return on investment, and helps IT strategy in support of the overall business goals
• Manage the relationship between the FIS Product Team and the Business (Heads of Investment Divisions).
• Ensure maximum return on their technology investment.
• To join a world class organization, tax free salary and a thriving business.
• Minimum of five years of comparable experience
• Good understanding of FIS products and their use cases
• Strong business acumen and understanding of Investment business models
• Excellent communicator and credible proponent of technology
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Digital Project Manager