Job description / Role
Technology Solution Engineering Intern
Oracle Internship Program Saudi Arabia
Oracle ECEMEA Internship Program Oracle offers a career kick-start to a number of top students from across Eastern-Central Europe, the Middle East, and Africa with the aim of building the future generation of cloud leaders. At the end of the internship program, our interns are skilled and fully prepared for a full-time position within Oracle or with one of our customers or partners.
Oracle and the Cloud At Oracle, we are technologically curious, socially savvy and environmentally conscious. We leverage our next-gen work environments to deliver first-class experiences to customers and our internal teams. With a focus on reaching their full potential, our interns leverage powerful training and development programs that enhance their skillsets and prepare them to meet the needs of today's successful businesses.
Our cloud-focused teams are at the frontline of a massive digital transformation that's changing the way the world does business. Our teams have an inquisitive mindset to truly understand business priorities and opportunities. Our teams help our customers future-proof their business.
If YOU hold a winning attitude and have the passion & hunger to help Oracle in our quest to be the #1 Cloud Company, then we want YOU!
Oracle Innovation Oracle is leading the digital transformation, enabling customers around the world to transform their businesses amid the cloud revolution. With our extensive, world-class product portfolio we offer THE most complete & integrated cloud platform in the world.
Oracle Culture & Community Work with the industry's sharpest minds in an exciting environment.
At the heart of Oracle's success is a rich culture of innovation, entrepreneurship, and learning that has produced the most talented teams and respected products in the industry. We aim to ensure that every intern reaches their full potential and has what they need to achieve success. Part of that comes in the form world class training programs and skills building initiatives. But that's only half of the equation. What really sets us apart is our focus on bringing together a diverse group of people to work in an exciting environment, learn from one another and have a positive impact on their communities through our different programs.
- Actively develop a depth of product knowledge in the designated Oracle Cloud range - PaaS, IaaS
- Shadowing your team and specified groups in order to increase experience and knowledge
- Develop awareness of all relevant competitive products on the market
- Learn the skills of understanding the needs and pains of the customer in order to link them to a set of products/solutions provided by Oracle
- Learn to effectively deliver product demos and presentations
- Learn how to deliver high-quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations.
- Learn how to present and articulate Oracle products' strengths relative to competitors'.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor/MBA or equivalent qualification, preferably Computer Science/Software Engineering/Information Technology or similar
- Fresh/recent graduate
- Fluent level of English
- Excellent communication skills
- A high level of energy, self-drive, enthusiasm, commitment and achievement-orientation
- Good presentations skills and an overall business oriented mindset
- Eagerness to learn and thrive in a faced paced environment
- Genuine interest for latest technology trends and cloud computing concept
Why should you join us?
Oracle provides an environment that enables employees to learn, grow and be successful. Specifically related to the solution consultant / pre-sales role, we provide:
- An environment that is focused on continuous learning
- Ample opportunity to train on new products and to develop new personal and interpersonal skills
- A combination of deploying product knowledge and sales abilities
A challenging and interesting work environment with the possibility for interaction with colleagues, customers and partners across Saudi Arabia and beyond Excellent possibilities to develop yourself and your career
Oracle is committed to hiring top talent in our Internship Program and to developing and mentoring individuals to meet their potential and reach their career goals. We are looking for dynamic, high-performing individuals who thrive on the challenge of working in a fast moving environment and who have a passion for technology and how it can help businesses succeed.
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Technical SAP Consultant - SAP Young Professional Program
SAP Middle East & North Africa
IT Architect - New Graduate Program
IBM Middle East
IBM Middle East
Security Strategy Risk and Compliance (SSRC) Associate Consultant
IBM Middle East