Job description / Role
• Responsible for monitoring and management of the network operation from global MS projects including O&M
• Responsible for the development of global network operation management methodology
• Responsible for developing O&M Process, Procedure, Template, Tools, Regulations etc., and reinforce its execution
• Responsible for the routine monitoring of network operation & performance management in terms of SLA & KPI.
• Responsible for significant incident/CR management
• Professional Leader
• Performance management of staff
• Communication skills at CxO level
• Presentation skills
• Process and Project Management
• Possess good interpersonal and negotiation skills
• Be able to work as a team leader, have good coordination skills
• At least 10 years practical experience in Telecommunications industry
• Be familiar with O&M management of Telecom Operators or Managed Services operations of telecom vendors. Candidates with Wireless Operator experience in managerial level are preferred.
• At least 3 years large department management experience with good track records.
• Expertise in one or more of the following areas: NOC Operation, Field Operation, Network Performance Management, OSS/IT, eTom/ITIL, TL9000, PMP etc.
• Bachelor’s Degree or above in telecommunication field or equivalent.
• Energetic and studious
• Be able to travel frequently within a short notice and work overseas
• Mature and positive attitudes; strong sense of quality; able to work well in a fast-paced, multi-culture dynamic environment.
• Excellent written, oral and listening skills in English Language and at least one local language
• Be able to accept high pressure
• Customer oriented
12 Months Extendable Contract
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.