Job description / Role
The Solution Representative is responsible for developing integrated solutions that address their client's business needs (both industry and business) and deliver client value while supporting IBM business strategies. The employee guides functional objectives or technologies.
- Professional knowledge related to incumbent's function/business unit and its processes.
- Advise other professionals.
- Effectively utilize group dynamics.
- Negotiate to define approaches and goals.
- Recognize complex problems related to functional objectives.
- Analyze situations and implement solutions, or develop new system elements, procedures or processes.
- Creativity and judgment applied to developmental work on different projects within the business environment.
- Provides ongoing technical /operational guidance to lead professional work teams, conducts special projects, or manages department(s) (national or international).
- Understand department/ functional mission and vision.
- Defines and decides objectives within specified business concept or project and may have responsibility for tools and assigned resources.
- Utilizes expertise to directly influence people outside department or function. Sometimes no precedent exists.
Impact on Business/Scope:
- Accountable for department results and for activities and/or projects involving multi-functional teams. Regularly participates in overall functional program planning.
- Activities are subject to business measurements, impact customer satisfaction, and impact project costs or expenses.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 5+ years of solution-based sales
- Experience in managing complex sales cycles and negotiating
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Depth and breadth of experience in the Communications sector with an emphasis on media, news and entertainment, and telecommunications, including a strong personal network
- Track record of quota over achievement and ability to deliver consistently against targets
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
- Bachelor's Degree
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.
Manager - Project Delivery - 1 Year Contract
Saudi Networkers Services (SNS Group)
Business Development Manager
Project Engineer - Telecoms
Senior Engineer Demand & Delivery Management
|Kuwait City||16 Jan|