Job description / Role
51,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We're not just engineers. We're a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet's toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.
Whatever your ambition, there's a path for you here. And there's no barrier to your potential career success.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Deliver Telecommunication Discipline design engineering and drafting services that meets Worley's, its customers' and applicable statutory, project's requirements and regulatory specification requirements.
- Perform design engineering service assignments on time and within budget.
- Perform necessary engineering and design tasks to produce Detailed Design Deliverables in conjunction with a team of engineers and designer
- Perform Telecommunication discipline specific design engineering deliverables and preparation work such as:
• Cable and Conduit Layouts
• Cable Schematic Diagram
• Cable Entrance Details
• Pedestal Installation Details
• Manhole Foldout Details
• FOC Splicing Details
• FOC Allocation Table
• OSP Installation Details
• Transmission Data Link (Link Loss Budget Calculation)
• Facility Crossing Schedule
• Horizontal Telecom Outlet Distribution / Location Layout
• Telecom Room/ Equipment Layout
• Termination Details
• System Block Diagram
• System Logical Diagrams
• System Wiring Diagrams
• Rack Face Elevations
- Perform Telecommunication engineering services such as:
• Perform quality review checks on design deliverables according to the project and company's quality steps and procedures.
• Perform site surveys and design verification according to Site Visit Agenda when required.
• Responsible for personal safety safe working practices both field activities and design.
Skills and Capabilities
- Experience in Telecom Design in Oil & Gas and Infrastructure Sectors
- Effective technical and practical Design skills and ability to consistently deliver quality, accurate and timely work to the Company and their Clients.
- A sound Knowledge of Saudi Aramco Telecommunication Technical Codes & Standards as SAES-T-916 , SAES-T-624, SAES-T-911 and SAES-T-928.
- A sound Knowledge of Saudi Aramco drawing preparation standards as SAES-A-202.
- Capable of interpreting key documents and drawings from Telecommunication Discipline as well as other disciplines such as process, piping, structural, electrical, mechanical, etc.
- Very good English level - written and verbal skills,
- Ensure all Telecom interfaces with other Engineering disciplines are being captured and maintained
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving skills and multitasking ability.
- Competent in CAD Tool Design Software such as, 2D Micro-station, AutoCAD, ARCMAP GIS, Saudi Aramco SACS ...etc. is a plus
- Competent user of SP3D & E3D
- Competent use of relevant software such as MS Office Suite.
Education - Qualifications, Accreditation, Training
- A recognized and relevant Engineering Associate Degree/ Engineering Diploma.
- BICSI OSP Designer Certification is a Plus
What we offer you
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley
About the Company
Worley is a leading global provider of professional services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We partner with our customers to address their most critical challenges at every stage of their projects: from initial concepts to sustaining and enhancing their assets. And we provide smarter, bolder solutions while delivering on our own sustainability commitments.
We are 51,000 bright minds across 46 countries all driven by a common purpose – delivering a more sustainable world. While working to fulfill our ambition to be recognized globally as the leader in sustainability solutions.