Job description / Role
My client is a leading international construction company with an excellent reputation and a track record of working on some of the worlds largest projects.
• They are currently working on a major tunnel project and are looking to recruit an experienced temporary works design manager to oversee design of all falsework and formwork so the project can be completed on time and safely.
The role will include the following;
• Attending, hosting or coordinating department meetings
• Ensuring that the design work is of sufficient quality and that all directives are being followed.
• Collaborating with your own team and with other departments to achieve design goals
• Working to meet the expectations of the customer or client.
• Delegating work where necessary and reviewing that work when it has been completed.
• Creating innovative ideas and designs and putting them into a context that the rest of the team and the client/customer can understand.
• Developing a budget and analyzing that budget regularly to ensure it remains tenable.
• Mentoring and guiding team members and motivating them to achieve their goals and yours.
• Conducting team training on developments within the design world or new business guidelines.
• Candidates should have a degree in a suitable engineering related subject and should have a proven track record in the design and design management of temporary works on major construction projects.
• Candidates should have worked on projects such as tunnels, bridges and major civil engineering projects and will ideally be located in Saudi Arabia with a transferable iqama available.
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration