Job description / Role
Our client is founded by the Saudi government to bring all communities together and develop all sectors and fields with innovative solutions. The organization generates over $24 million in sales and has over 850 companies and 700 employees.
They are currently looking for a Tenant Attraction Lead (Retail) to be based in Saudi Arabia.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Defining the Tenant Attraction Strategy for the retail assets, including strategic planning and milestones
• Develop the retail offer for the different assets in the portfolio and prepare the required content for engagement with tenants
• Consistently monitor and evaluate industry trends and include these in the strategy and strategic plans
• Collaborate with the marketing team to drive marketing strategies and initiatives
• Translate market knowledge, trends, and analysis across accounts to advance retail development
• Develop and implement the tenant attraction process (outreach, application and tenant signing) for the retail organization including supporting systems/capabilities
• Build a world-class tenant attraction organization for attraction of the best tenants that fit the Oxagon and retail vision
• Build strong relationships and strategic partnerships with regional and international retailers
• Manage a portfolio of retail accounts, building new and managing existing relationships with our tenants, providing them with excellent customer service
• Establish and execute a comprehensive account roadmap that aligns with the overall city strategy and aggressive growth plans
• Responsible for negotiating and signing new tenants that match the portfolio strategy
• Strong leadership and coaching skills with proven experience in managing and developing a team
• Positive and ‘can do’ attitude, flexible approach to learning and supportive team mentality
• Bring experience building and leading high performing teams and have a track record of mentoring and developing people
• Promote a high-performance working environment embracing values
• Set performance targets for your team and drive recruitment for key positions across the tenant attraction team
Qualification & Requirements:
• Min 10 years’ experience in tenant attraction for retail and/or real-estate
• Experience managing a multicultural team in all aspects of commercial leasing
• Strong network and experience in the retail industry in the Middle East (preferable Saudi Arabia)
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related business field.
• Master Degree is highly-preferred.
• Commercial training / credentials appreciated.
• Arabic and English speaking is required for this role
• Confident decision maker, communicating with impact across all levels.
• Excellent negotiation skills, always backing yourself with data and insights
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering