Job description / Role
A multinational pharmaceutical company is currently looking for a Tender Manager in Saudi Arabia. As a Tender Manager you are responsible for the tender business, operational and functional transactions with the coordination of logistic, supply chain, regulatory, finance, and other department of the organisation. You will create solutions and strategies to align with the customer requirements as per management evaluation and proposal.
You will be work closely with the stakeholders for all tender activities in the region. Ensuring that you build a strong and relationship with the customers and clients.
- Optimising the tender management process: analysis on the existing system and identify the areas of improvement and identify the business opportunities
- Ensure proper controls are implemented with regards to timely submission of tender orders, sales and all related documentation within deadline
- Monthly update on business performance, risk opportunities, business opportunities and market access
- Saudi national
- At least minimum of 5 years working experience in the same field and have work with private and governmental projects currently or previously
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or any related qualifications
- Professional qualification is an added advantage
- Must have a proven track record in the market on closing deals
About the Company
Aspire prides itself on its relationships with the MENA regions most accomplished professionals and we thrive on supporting the growth of local and multinational companies.
We believe in partnerships based upon a transparent and personable approach, enabling our clients access to the very best talent not available on the open market and our candidates with challenging and long lasting career opportunities.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Supply & Logistics Unit Head - Electric (Saudi Nationality)
Community Sales Manager
Regus / IWG
Global Bankers Search and Selection
Project Procurement Manager
Business Development Manager - Supply Chain Solutions
|Saudi Arabia||17 Jul|