Job description / Role
- Experience of range creation in the textiles category with specialisation in bedroom textiles, living room textiles and bathroom textiles.
- Ability to select new products and managing outgoing and old stock.
- Experience of creating purchasing budgets in line with sales budgets.
- Ability to work as part of the commercial team and work in cooperation with operations, supply chain, logistics, merchandising and marketing functions to create and execute display solutions and promotional activities.
- Experience of contract negotiations and price/product specification negotiations.
- Knowledge of the Saudi/GCC market for bedroom, living room and bathroom textiles. Knowledge of trends and consumer preferences for function, price, style, quality, colours etc.
- Ability to create a coordinated range with other categories in particular coordinating with furniture styles and colours.
- An established strong network of domestic and international suppliers is essential.
- Active in encouraging feedback from consumers, customers and sales team members in order to fully understand market requirements.
- Willing and able to travel domestically and internationally to attend trade events and meet with suppliers.
- Experience of own label brand development preferable.
- Accustomed to high pressure situations and able to work to tight deadlines.
- University Qualifications: Bachelor's
- Nature and length of previous experience: Minimum 5 Years of Work Experience
- Specialist knowledge: Product knowledge
- Soft Skills and Personality traits: Selling, Communication skills
- Age Range: 45
- Gender Preference: Male
About the Company
United Yousef M. Naghi Co. Ltd. was established in 1995 with a vision of excelling in the expansion and delivery of volume quality and efficient service delivery in products and services ranging from Consumer Electronics, Home Appliances, AC and Home
Under the prolific leadership and precognition of Sheikh Ammar Naghi, the brand expanded its branches and business sectors with many international names. The company has recently expanded its field of interest and specialization by in investing in areas of retail and hospitality; namely EDDY - Electronics and Furnishing and AJWAD Hospitality.
Owing to the company's never ending efforts to expand and attain the best of the international brands to delivery and serve towards various aspects in the Kingdom, United Naghi gathered together a pool of top brands in each product category forming a distinct ranking and brand image in the retail and the hospitality sector.