Job description / Role
Threat and Vulnerability Lead - KSA
My client require a Threat and Vulnerability Lead to join their growing Cyber function.
• Can Incorporate Threat metrics into the vulnerability management lifecycle to better understand the criticality and priority of vulnerability remediation
• Manage vulnerability management program, scanning functions, code review, firewall review ensuring regular scanning and review of assets and applications to identify network, infrastructure, and configuration vulnerabilities;
• Ensure new/all vulnerabilities are communicated in a standard, efficient and timely manner.
• Build and operate a process to contain or remediate zero-day vulnerabilities in order to protect the Digital infrastructure
• Build a dashboard that is accessible by various technical and non-technical stakeholders and that is continuously updated with the running status of vulnerabilities with the Digital infrastructures
The Threat and Vulnerability Lead will have the following:
• Worked on a large scale threat & vulnerability management estate
• XaaS solutions experience such as AWS, Salesforce, Adobe, etc
• Vulnerability management tools such as Qualys, Nessus, Kenna, Fortify, etc
• Technical knowledge of Linux (RHEL, Debian, OpenSUSE, Ubuntu) Windows Server/Desktop, OSX, etc
• Technical knowledge and experience of IT architecture and infrastructure
• Information security standards
• Good security practice ensuring all aspects of Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability are adhered to;
• Excellence at stakeholder engagement and build strong partnerships across the technology and business team
• Knowledge on security best practices and frameworks (ISOIEC 27001, NIST, COBIT, ISF, ITIL, SABSA, OWASP)
About the Company
CSG are the Global Talent Experts.
Founded in 2003, CSG began as six independent recruitment agencies. Now, we boast over 200 specialist consultants operating from six offices across Europe, Asia, Australia and MENA, in seven distinct practice areas.
We pride ourselves on our sector expertise; we have specialist teams working in niche markets across Life Sciences & Healthcare, Energy & Natural Resources, Consumer, Transportation, Engineering & Construction, Business Services and Technology. We also provide temporary recruitment services through our contracting arm CRE, working within Construction, IT and Digital Services.
CSG’s vision is to be the first and continuous choice when managing both our clients’ global talent needs and our candidates’ long-term careers. In 2017 alone, we partnered with 435 international clients and made placements in 62 countries. From our proactive executive searches to our Talent Strategy Services, we see ourselves as your talent partners, and that ethos is reflected in everything we do.