Job description / Role
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Indirect Tax practice, within Tax services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients meet and manage their tax obligations across unique but ever changing tax specialties. You'll advise clients on their local and overseas tax affairs, while acting as a strategic consultant related to business analysis, managing indirect taxes, dispute resolution, and global enterprise tax solutions.
Our team helps our clients optimise cash flow and reduce risk by managing challenges related to indirect taxes. You'll support our clients with all aspects of indirect taxation related to global, regional and domestic projects as well as comprehensive restructuring and reporting value added tax projects.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Encourage everyone to have a voice and invite opinion from all, including quieter members of the team.
- Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations.
- Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Contribute technical knowledge in area of specialism.
- Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements.
- Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients and stakeholders to build trust.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.