Job description / Role
Execute preventive and corrective maintenance of Track and Third Rail system and equipment in accordance with all relevant regulations, good industry practices and international benchmark.Execute repair activities during emergencies as per the instructions given by superior officers. Analyse disruptions in Track and Third Rail system and equipment and accordingly execute preventive measures in supervision of TRW&TRD Shift Supervisor
Company provided housing and accommodation
- Executing of preventive and corrective maintenance including repairing of the systems covered by the maintenance section in accordance with the instructions given by the superior personnel
- Conduct tasks according to work schedules and periodic (daily, weekly, monthly & yearly) inspection plans
- Preparation of tools and materials required for maintenance activities
- Preparation of failure documentation and submitting them to superiors through CMMS
- Monitoring commissioning, testing and trial operation activities of PSD equipment and reporting of recurring defects & disruptions to PSD Shift Supervisor / Engineer
- Operation of tools, special tools and measuring devices required to perform maintenance and repair tasks
- Other related tasks assigned from superiors (Including those not stated above).
- Updated CV: Latest Version of Resume to uploaded
Qualifications / Skills Minimum Requirements for Candidates
- Has a vocational training in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics and minimum 2-3 years of relevant work experience in the field of maintenance for technical systems
- Service experience in PSD equipment from contractor/sub-contractor (OEM) is an added advantage
Expectations for Ideal Candidates
- Ability to communicate and read / write in English
- Highly motivated and flexibility to work in a time sensitive environment to respond quickly and effectively to unanticipated high workloads, events and emergencies
- Demonstrated skills in the use of technical equipment.
- Must be able to work under pressure, meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to read technical manuals and electrical diagrams
About the Company
Are you looking for a single talent? Or do you need to recruit a whole team of industry experts? Mercans is at your service. You can tap into more than a decade of expertise working in human resources and recruitment in the challenging environments of the Middle East and North Africa. You have our database of more than 75,000 candidates at your disposal, and with it a better chance to find exactly what you're looking for.
Mercans gets you the connections you need to mobilize even very large teams at short notice. Our recruiters and experts are on site, and with them, your business has an established and reliable presence in the area.
You have the advantage of Mercans' very own candidates database, of which more than 35,000 candidates come pre-qualified. With us, you get the fastest, most experienced, and most reliable recruitment agency in the area.