Job description / Role
Our Trade Marketing Executive is responsible for the full implementation of marketing activations within agreed-upon calendar, budget and ROI expectations
- Perform retailer presentations for all new launches
- Own attributed yearly marketing budget to implement in-store animations (booking with retailers, permit issuance, etc.)
- Manager all eCom takeovers on retailers' platforms
- Build email & SMS calendar
- Design sampling strategy to include the release of new product samples prior to launch/ GWPs to raise average transaction value
- Liaise with suppliers to produce design elements for animations
- Report on budgets on a monthly basis
- 1 to 3 years of relevant experience Marketing of global brands in FMCG, Luxury, B to B, Brand development, Trade Marketing, Retail Marketing, ideally for multiple networks and multiple markets
- Developing and Managing Self-Awareness (Foundation)
- Technical competencies required for the role
- Drive, Entrepreneurship and Adaptability (Foundation)
- Collaborating for Efficiency (Foundation)
- Communicating Effectively (Foundation)
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.