Job description / Role
• Plan and develop marketing initiatives and activities and execute them at stores.
• Lead Trade Marketing Strategy development to attain defined business objectives throughout product categories.
• Plan in coordination with Sales the support for all new launches.
• Conduct periodically trade visit to assess new launches implementation in key markets.
• Develop and implement strategic, creative plans to drive sales and ensure brand growth through various marketing and trade marketing plans, adding value to assigned brands.
• Develop promotional plan on brand level & country level in line with brand guidelines, Sales feedback as well as shoppers' insights.
• Manage Trade Marketing budget efficiently & ensure cost policies are applied having in mind optimization between quality & price.
• Work closely with Finance to validate all promotions for future planning and efficient achievements.
• Analyze and understand category/shopper trends and exploit them through data and analytics.
• Develop strategies to generate interest in company products, creating demand for the products at wholesalers and retailers and modern trade.
• Follow up with sales to achieve estimated sales on trade deals.
• Tracking down the sell-out data by SKU and analyze each product on weekly basis in each store and preparing sales tracker for the same.
• Conducting market research such as customer questionnaires and focus groups.
• Monitoring competitor activity, Evaluating visibility & market coverage of our products through regular market visits.
• Assist, support and organize trade fairs, promotions, events and shows.
• Candidate must possess at least a bachelor’s degree in Business studies/Administration/ Management, Marketing or equivalent
• Min 4 year of experience in trade marketing with FMCG.
• Critical thinker with strong problem-solving and research proficiencies.
• Ability to comprehend and interpret competitor strategies and consumer behavior.
• Ability to gather large amounts of data and convert it into meaningful analysis.
• Solid organizational skills and detail oriented.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
• Creative mind with superb written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to simplify complex information into a user-friendly format.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Photoshop, and web editing packages.
About the Company
Founded in 1999, Mezzan Holding Company is considered to be one of the largest diversified conglomerates in the Middle East. Together with its affiliated companies, Mezzan Holding Company has been a market leader in providing quality agriculture and consumer manufacturing, distribution, and recycling services for over half a century. It has set new standards for production and delivery that satisfy both clients and end-users. Mezzan Holding Company represents a rich Kuwaiti legacy of strong principles, which founder Jassim Al Wazzan practiced and inspired in his sons and employees. With a portfolio of many of the Middle East’s most respected and recognized brands, Mezzan Holding Company continues to deliver the highest quality services and products, productive and profitable partnerships, and an unparalleled commitment to provide the best for the communities in which it operates.
Assistant Manager - Marketing
TGC Middle East
Marketing Director - Education Sector
Right Calibre Executive Search
Head of Marketing
Middle East Executive
Alpha International Factory Industrial Food Co.