Job description / Role
TRADE MARKETING GRADUATE TRAINEE
An internship at L'Oréal Saudi Arabia will allow you to gain strong professional experience while learning and connecting with the best in the industry! Come join our Saudi Arabia office for a 6-12 month assignment to work on brands like Garnier and L'Oréal Paris!
Duties and Responsibilities:
• To follow the merchandising calendar updates and make sure its implemented in the same date planned.
• Monitor the merchandising implementation in the market in line with the launch and merchandising guidelines.
• Work on perfecting the Top 100 Doors in terms of merchandising (cassettes - visuals - labels).
• Manage and keep track of the data base file for the openings / closer across accounts full year.
• Work with the agencies for installations and maintenance of current / new doors based on the account needs.
• Align with the commercial on the openings / current doors Capex replacements respecting the yearly estimated budget plan.
• You must be a fresh grad or have a maximum of two years of work experience
• You must be available for at least 6 months starting from January 2023
Are you ready to start your L'Oréal Adventure?
About the Company
For more than a century, we have devoted our energy and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. We have chosen to offer our expertise in the service of women and men worldwide, meeting the infinite diversity of their beauty desires. We are committed to fulfilling this mission ethically and responsibly.