Job description / Role
Retail Trade Marketing Manager- Faces
We are currently recruiting a dynamic , high energy and experienced Retail Trade Marketing Manager with a strong proven track record of driving footfall to stores, creating and executing seasonal marketing campaigns and leading a team of motivated Retail Marketing Executives and Trade Marketers across Saudi Arabia.
As the Retail Trade Marketing Manager, you will be assisting the Head of Marketing in deploying the brand strategy to generate traffic in store , increase average baskets and customer frequency, implement Retailtainment. Also, You will Plan all of Wojooh's executions in all channels, utilising both inside and outside resources (e.g. retail, digital, marketing, commercial and distributors), to deliver our unique value proposition to our customers and achieve competitive advantage while delivering the best customer experience.
You will be responsible for managing the human capital in your area, ensuring excellence of marketing performance.
- Drive traffic to store and improve store profitability by creating operational in-store action plans to increase customer acquisition, retention, satisfaction, cross-sell & upsell sales and services.
- Implementing marketing strategies & action plan given by the Head of Marketing to improve brand's performance.
- Demonstrable experience in launching Go To Market (GTM) programmes
- developing the yearly calendar or campaigns and locally lead initiatives
- Responsible for consumer knowledge, segmentation and lifecycle by country/city/store.
- Supervising the execution of the marketing action plan of the local markets & analyzing results (Store events, promotions, campaigns).
Optimizing service & in-store experience:
- Assist with the implementation of a service strategy
- Implement innovative services, activities as part of Retailtainment
- Defines store action plans across all markets
- Lead and deliver integrated marketing campaigns designed to accelerate revenue, increase brand loyalty or build awareness through an integrated GTM plan aligned with the initiative, product line, business unit and/or target account.
- Facilitate meetings and discussions with an extended team of channel specialists, subject matter experts and other constituents to define the appropriate marketing channels and strategies associated with the goals of the go-to-market plan.
- Solicit input and feedback through direct interaction with Customers or Partners for a greater customer focus.
- Leverage, enhance and (where applicable) adapt corporate marketing initiatives to be regionally messaged and relevant to ensure the right message is delivered to the target audience at the regional level.
- Measure and react to success metrics, performs actionable analysis and makes data-driven decisions to improve outcomes and ROI (with the support of the analytical team)
- Monitors campaigns and promotions KPI's.
- Responsible for New brands launches and marketing plans
- Reports to Head of Marketing on store performance and related marketing KPI's.
- Competitive watch and benchmarks
- Additional tasks might be required, in reasonable alignment with the job role.
Key Skills & Attributes:
- Actionable Consumer and Shopper Insights
- Strong relationship building skills and collaborative style of working
- A background in leading cross-functional Sales and Marketing teams to deliver successful product/service launch projects
- Retail marketing strategies
- Animations/ promotions/ marketing campaigns/ events
- Project management and coordination
- Performance Monitoring.
- Digital Marketing.
- Regional Brand Activity Plans.
- Customer Relationship Marketing.
- Excellent in store execution.
- In their endeavor to excellence, the fundamental values all our employees must possess are Commitment, Integrity, Empathy and Flexibility.
Education and Experience Background
- 7+ years of marketing experience.
- Marketing of global brands in FMCG, B to B, Brand development, Digital marketing, Retail Marketing.
What we can offer you
- We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution & exclusive employee discounts. If you are changing countries to join us, we will provide you with relocation allowance and help you settle into accommodation during the first few months.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.