Job description / Role
Guildhall is supporting our International Main Contractor client in relation to an impending new major project as part of the wider NEOM giga project in KSA.
This is a largescale 95km Potable Water Transmission Pipeline, Main Pumping Station and Micro Tunnelling project.
As part of the programme our client is to hire a Traffic Control Manager.
- Preferably degree educated
- Minimum of 20 years experience
- Experience of designing site-specific Temporary Traffic Control Plans (TTCP)
- Must be operating as a Traffic Control Manager on live Construction projects
- Main Contractor experience
- KSA experience is preferable
About the Company
Guildhall is the most respected HR & Headhunting Consultancy in the MENA Region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of HR & Recruiting in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai - UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in across MENA and Asia-pacific.
Offering tailored Career Sessions and an innovative industry-first membership program designed to save money on core services.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.