Job description / Role
Duties & Responsibilities
- Serving in a project design production and support role under the general guidance and mentorship of experienced task leaders and project management staff
- Tasks will vary and include those associated with traffic engineering projects such as traffic signal design, pavement markings, and maintenance of traffic plans; as well as ITS engineering projects such as systems engineering, planning, design, and construction phase support services
- Reviews and response to the Contractors Method Statements, Material Submission, commissioning plan and Technical Queries.
- Develop various design plans based upon guidance from senior staff, client requirements and industry standards
- Develop equipment specifications from research data, product information or data provided by senior staff
- Compile process and assess a variety of data to identify trends and draw conclusions that can be used to enhance operations/maintenance of transportation infrastructure.
- Safely conduct field work adjacent to active roadways in compliance with the company'd safety requirements as needed to support plan development, system testing, traffic data collection, and other tasks
- Maintain project records, organize project submittal reviews and other miscellaneous project support tasks
- Participate in client meetings to discuss project requirements, explain work, etc.
- Remain abreast of, and incorporate where applicable, new traffic and ITS engineering technologies
SAR 13,500 to 14,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Civil Engineering / Transportation Degree or equivalent
- Master degree in an engineering field will add advantage
- Excellent in ITS/Traffic modeling and software
- Experience in traffic signal design and installation
- Good awareness of Health & Safety legislation
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent in Presentation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English language
- 10 years of Civil engineering and transportation experience post-graduation
- Previous experience with ARAMCO will add advantages
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering