Job description / Role
WHO WE ARE:
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
The Trainer delivers all kind of trainings. He/she develops resources and coursework material for progress.
• Implement all training program in line with the Beauty learning ladder at the Retail Academy Review and update the training programmers of the Beauty learning ladder with the latest innovations related to make-up, skincare and fragrance
• Provide other Learning and Development solutions to employee and supervisory levels Support Explorers in the use of various learning platforms such as Chalhoub University, Axonify, etc.
• Ensure the implementation of effective development methods to educate and enhance performance
• Design and deliver training in various modes: face to face, virtual, blended, etc. Support brands and communities through co-creation and collaboration
• Achieve the QCF certification in assessing vocational Learning achievement in line with Edexcel standards
• Evaluate training effectiveness and propose solutions to improve the learning experience Seek new and relevant training ideas and tools
• Extend continuous support to Explorers and Chalhoub University team members as required Participate in relevant projects and community activities as and when needed
• Demonstrating Personal Resilience & Adapting to Change
• Demonstrating Customer Centricity
• Coaching Others
• TandD: Trends and Directions
• Technical Training Technologies
• Training Evaluation
• Understanding & Developing Self
• Training and Development
• Training Needs Analysis
• Driving Results
• Instructional Development
• Project Management
• Distance Learning Technologies
• Communicating effectively
• Training Delivery
• Collaborating & Influencing with Respect & Trust
• Curriculum Design
• Being Inclusive
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.