Job description / Role
- Identify and assess training needs through job analysis
- Draw an overall training and developmental plan that addressed the needs and expectations
- Deploy agreed upon suitable training methods
- Conduct effective induction and orientation sessions
- Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness, success, and report them to the stake holders.
- Manage training budget
- Provide opportunities for ongoing development
- Resolve any specific problems and tailor training programs as necessary
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices
- Validate the content and assessments in association with the trainers
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- This position requires the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Effective interaction across departmental boundaries must be maintained.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in life science or medical stream with exposure to Healthcare Management
- CCC, RHIT, RHIA, CCS, CCS-P, or CPC Credential Beneficial
- Experience in ICD-10-AM coding is a must.
- Fully conversant with the current guidelines and the industry demands
- Work experience as a trainer
- Track record in designing and executing successful training program
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job, class room training, e-learning, workshops, simulations
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to plan, multi-task, and manage time effectively
- Strong writing and record keeping ability for reports and training manuals
- Good computer database skills
- Ability to work with different training platforms and tools
- Certification mandatory per the industry norms
Success In This Position Requires:
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to interact and work with international team members.
- Able to concentrate in a variety of work settings.
- Strong attention to detail and a highly reliable work ethic.
About the Company
As a process transformation company, Sutherland rethinks and rebuilds processes for the digital age by combining the speed and insight of design thinking with the scale and accuracy of data analytics. We have been helping customers, across industries from financial services to health care, achieve greater agility through transformed and automated customer experiences for over 30 years. Headquartered in Rochester, N.Y., Sutherland employs thousands of professionals spanning 19 countries around the world.
Operations Training Manager
Academic Affairs Manager (Learning/Training)
HR Manager (Head of Department)
Big Fish Recruitment
HR and Recruitment Manager - Leading Group
British Company With An Expanding Office In Dubai