Job description / Role
As a Training Officer will be responsible for enhancing employees' skills, performance, productivity and quality of work with operations. You will need to devise our organizational training strategy, oversee its implementation and assess its outcomes. Your responsibility will also include identifying training and developmental needs and drive suitable training initiatives that build loyalty to the firm.
Your responsibilities will include
- Train the delivery crew and warehouse staff on ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning), WMS, business process, soft skills, delivery application, behavioral skills, customer service, safety standards, Package handling guidelines, code of conduct, etc. And any such training required for employee improvement.
- Designing and delivering effective training programs.
- Updating the training material at regular intervals.
- Support and mentor new employees.
- Conduct evaluations to identify areas of improvement.
- Monitor employee performance and response to training.
- Monitor performance of the delivery crew and provide feedback.
- Coach and provide feedback to the delivery crew based on audits.
- Plan and prepare a schedule for the field trainers.
- Conduct refresher training for the crew and operations staff every once in 4 months.
- Conduct trainings on new developments in technology or updates on the delivery process.
- Maintain and update the required trackers.
- Send weakly reports to the Assistant Training Manager on the audits conducted throughout the week.
- Liaising with managers to determine training needs and schedule training sessions accordingly.
- Handle ad-hoc projects assigned by the Assistant Training Manager.
- Graduation in any field or equivalent
- 2 - 3 years of experience as a Trainer specifically in Customer Service, Soft Skills, etc. (Arabic speaking preferred for Hubs that require Arabic speaking trainers)
- Logistics experience will be an advantage.
- Valid driving license in the country of work is a must.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong Personality
- Knowledge of Advance Microsoft Office tools.
- Knowledge on LMS (Learning Management Software) is an advantage.
- A high paced environment in a leading start-up
- The opportunity to be part of building a great start-up and working the greatest talents in the region.
- Exponential growth based on performance.
About the Company
Fetchr is a tech company revolutionizing the world of delivery across emerging markets where there are no physical addresses. In fact, half the world's population has no physical address. Fetchr has the technical solution by eliminating the need for a physical address and deliver to wherever you are. Our patented solution has changed the traditional method of delivery.
Fetchr is the first Middle Eastern company ever to be backed by the most successful venture capitalists from Silicon Valley. Sending and receiving packages has never been this seamless. Established in the UAE in 2012, we've grown to over 3000 employees spread across seven countries and growing rapidly.
ResMod Labor Supply
|Abu Dhabi||6 Aug|
Training and Development Officer
TGC Consulting Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||5 Aug|
Training & Development Manager - FMCG
Partner & More
Training Manager (Content Design) - Casual Dining