Training Plan Developer
Job description / Role
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Coordinate with Career Development personnel and line organizations to review employees’ development plans and aggregate employees’ training needs.
• Develop and prepare Training and Learning objectives according to SATORP’s organizational objectives.
• Develop an Annual Training Programs Development Plan for all SATORP’s Organizations, and provide necessary guidance and consultation to all concerned personnel to ensure effective implementation of the same.
• Develop, maintain and update Training Catalogues and Calendar for training courses and coordinate with the Planning and Training Analyst to follow-up on implementation and gather feedbacks.
• Perform all pre-planning activities including the collecting data, reviewing documents, interviewing stakeholders, conducting surveys and analyzing results.
• Assist in the design and development of Training Programs Development policies and procedures.
• Monitor and follow-up on the implementation of Training Plan and recommend changes, if any, to mitigate any urgent operational needs and requirements.
• Participate in evaluating training providers’ capability statement and history and ensure that training courses are delivered within the maximum standards of quality.
• Participate in developing and controlling training budget and costs, and maintain previous and current training plans and studies to analyse budgets and justify expenditures.
• Ensure that Training Programs Development requirements pinpointed by Talent Management programs, including Competency Framework, Succession Planning and Performance Management, are deliberately aligned, integrated and addressed in the Annual Training Plan.
Main Competencies and Qualities:
• Strong knowledge of Training Programs Development and other HR disciplines.
• Strong knowledge of training fundamental principles and learning processes.
• Strong knowledge of Training Planning, Development and Implementation.
• Good knowledge of the Refinery professions.
• Good technical knowledge Refinery production operations and processes.
• Strong analytical and quantitative abilities.
• Ability to function independently and effectively in a self-directed environment.
• Conversant with SAP and Microsoft Office applications.
• Strong interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to perform work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• Good command of oral and written English.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Human Resource or equivalent.
• Six (6) years of experience in Training Programs Development and Planning, of which at least Two (2) years in a similar position.
About the Company
SATORP, in its promising future, is one of the most complex refineries in the world, with a processing capacity of 400,000 barrels per day of Arabian Heavy Crude to produce petroleum products and petrochemicals with commitment to the highest international standards of health, safety and environment; and at the same time having continuous development and leadership in the region. This world-class refinery that came to being out of the expertise of the two oil giants, Saudi Aramco and Total, is located at Jubail Industrial City in the east of Saudi Arabia.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Talent Acquisition Lead
|Saudi Arabia||28 May|