Job description / Role
RAWABI Electric Company
Rawabi Electric, a fully owned subsidiary of Rawabi Holding, was founded in 1982 as Remal Electric to offer innovative power and automation solutions. As a leading provider of power and automation solutions in Saudi Arabia and the GCC to various sectors for nearly 30 years, we have accumulated a wealth of field knowledge and know how, setting us apart from our competitors. We believe nothing can last better than relations built on trust, commitment and voluntary cooperation.
The main purpose of the Training Specialist's job is to conducts focused training needs assessments within specified personnel's; designs, develops, delivers, and evaluates a range of responsive informative courses and training programs within defined fields of expertise in compliance with applicable codes and standards required in the company operations.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Delivers group and individual instruction and training covering a range of technical, operational, and/or management areas in a specified field.
- Develops training plan and/or recommends or utilizes programs that meet instructional goals and objectives.
- Formulates training outlines and determines instructional methods, utilizing knowledge of specified training needs and effectiveness of such methods as individual training, group instruction, lectures, demonstrations, conferences, meetings, and workshops.
- Selects or develops training aids, including training handbooks, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids, computer tutorials, and reference works in accordance with the specified standards
- Coordinates or performs administrative functions necessary to deliver and document training programs.
- Evaluates effectiveness of training and development programs and utilizes relevant evaluation data to revise or recommend changes in instructional objectives and methods.
- Assists in analyzing and assessing training and development of operation/ client needs
- May review trainer performance and recommend improvements to program content and/or trainers presentation methods
- Lead, guide, and train employees, trainees, performing related work as appropriate to the area of operation.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Reporting to the Training Manager
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Business Administration or relevant.
- Technical experience and training of related industry fields
About the Company
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Training Academy Manager
Sutherland Global Services
Senior HR Coordinator, Professional Services Multinational
Roads & Transport Authority (RTA)
Senior Trainer / Business Development
A Leading Education and Training Institution in the UAE
|Abu Dhabi||5 Mar|
Schools HR Officer
|Abu Dhabi||9 Mar|