Job description / Role
The Transformation Director (TD) will be responsible for leading the design, planning, and execution of an enterprise transformation program to diversify and grow the firms retail mortgage business. Successfully delivering the program of work will require hands-on coordination of a set of interdependent business, technology, operational and change management projects.
Transformation - Financial Services - Riyadh, KSA
One of the world's largest financial service organisations.
- Drive the transformation delivery to realise agreed business objectives.
- Advise business sponsors and executive stakeholders on delivery options, trade-offs and benefits.
- Design organisational release plan and key business capability milestones.
- Mitigate program delivery risks.
- Inspire diverse delivery teams and lead by example, building a culture of openness and learning.
- Ensure that program requirements across the organisation are managed end-to-end to an agreed standard.
- Work hand-in-hand with business, technology and enabling services leaders to plan and deliver the transformation.
- Play a central role in work stream planning and vendor selection.
- Establish core delivery practices and standards to be followed by work streams.
- Note that it is expected that a combination of agile and waterfall delivery methods will be relevant for different work streams.
- Own the creation and management of the consolidated transformation delivery road-map.
- Lead the transformation office/PMO.
- Lead communication and reporting for the program.
- Proactively manage risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies to minimise impact to the baseline plan.
- Govern change control.
- Consolidate program finances and budget reporting.
- Manage upwards within organisation advising, influencing and reporting to executives, sponsors and Chief Digital Officer.
- Manage work stream leads/project managers through a matrix reporting line, to deliver to the agreed standards and schedule.
- Manage career and performance of transformation office/PMO direct reports (if such are assigned).
- Establish program delivery risk controls and ensure compliance to these.
- Performs other responsibilities and tasks as directed by the Chief Digital Officer in order to meet organisational objectives.
- Transformation - Financial Services - Riyadh,Ksa
- The chance to take up a leadership role in Transformation
- A competitive package and benefits
- Bachelor's Degree or an equivalent a combination of education and experience in lieu of degree
- PMP Certification preferred
- Scaled or Lean Agile Certification preferred
- Change Management Certification preferred
- Minimum of five (5) years' managing teams and individual professionals in the mortgage industry or a financial services environment
- Minimum of twelve (12) years' experience performing project management duties in the mortgage industry or a financial services environment
- Minimum of five (5) five years' program/project manager experience across different types of high - risk, high-value projects
- Preferably Saudi National OR having extensive GCC Transformation experience.
- Preferably coming from a Consulting background.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Business Development Director
Big Fish Recruitment
|Saudi Arabia||10 Sep|
Business Unit Director
L'Oreal Middle East
General Manager - Consumer