Job description / Role
In their endeavour to excellence, the fundamental values all our employees must possess are Commitment, Integrity, Empathy and Flexibility
Our Transformation Manager is responsible for defining standards and executing tasks associated with managing projects.
For a PMO to be effective, both those working within the Transformation and those from other Businesses must understand the roles and responsibilities of the Transformation Manager in developing, executing and managing project plans.
Strategic Project Planning and Goal Setting:
- Create structured schedules and project plans based on the project goals, resources needed, potential risks, time to market and budget constraints
- Partner with colleagues in different roles to assess the workloads and impacts for different departments; identify dependencies and possible issues across teams
- Develop and communicate clear and actionable deliverables, or activities to be completed
Project Execution and Governance:
- Track deadlines, deliverables, resources, and timelines throughout the project process and hold owners accountable for their commitments
- Conduct project team meetings to provide status updates; identify and resolve issues
- Adapt plans based on evolving needs, conditions or issues that may arise and ensure on-time, high-quality delivery in accordance with the stated project goals
- Overlook all projects/programs execution and follow-up on escalated cases /issues/questions of Project team to ensure they are closed efficiently and in a timely manner
- Ensure the successful management and reporting of all corporate initiatives in the program
- Provide both verbal and written communications regarding project status, risks and issues
Process Improvement and Standards Development:
- Establish and maintain a project methodology incorporating structures, standards, processes, documentation and reporting which is agile, fits the needs of the project and puts emphasis on the quality of decision making and timely project delivery
- Maintain processes to ensure project management documentation, reports and plans are relevant, accurate and complete
- Maintain and update the transformation framework and disciplines necessary to support a PMO
- Manage communication processes, ensuring continuous improvement of the communication stream
- University Degree in Business Administration /PMP, Agile/Scrum certifications are a plus
- A minimum of 6 years of relevant experience with at least 4 years in a similar role
- Mastering Time Management
- Strong Financial understanding
- Solid business acumen
- Arabic speaker is a big plus
- Job requires a lot of traveling within KSA
- Commercial Background
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.