Job description / Role
A global leading Facilities Management provider as looking for an experience Transition Manager to join their team in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
* Ensure new Services have a fully developed end to end support structure, including Processes, SLAs and KPI's with business requirements and priorities.
* Act as a gate keeper function that ensures effective Transfer to Operations in compliance with the Service Readiness Process (SRP) for all new services introduced via the business project lifecycle.
* Provide fully documented services, which are updated and maintained throughout the life of the service and are aligned to best practice.
* Ensure that appropriate lifecycle resourcing, training, tooling, support and documentation is delivered with a formal project sign-off from all key stakeholders.
* Represent the Operations team at all project meetings to define and implement service acceptance criteria for both new and changing services.
* Work with Project Managers, Business Owners, Service Owners, Managed Service Partners, Operations teams and 3rd parties to ensure that projects are delivered in compliance with the requirements.
* Ensure that any new 3rd party contracts contain an agreed support schedule which aligns with the proposed support model and is backed up with SLAs managed through regular service reviews.
* Interface with the Project Support Office to ensure adequate Service Transition and Back Office Operations Team coverage across all relevant work requests.
* Define and deliver the end to end support model with all key stakeholders across multiple delivery organizations
* Ensure all operational support material is completed to a high standard by all relevant Design and Service Transition functions.
* Ensure training requirements and any other non-functional requirements are defined and delivered against the agreed Service Acceptance Criteria.
* Ensure an effective set of performance metrics and service levels are delivered for new services.
* Participate in end to end stakeholder groups to improve the efficiency of future deliveries and processes.
* Identify and manage Operations risks to ensure a successful transition to service.
* Provide Governance of the SRP, and Sign Off for all key project stages and artefacts.
* Due to visa regulations, the position is open to western nationals
* The required candidate must have at least 10 years experience working in Facilities Management and at least 5 years working in a management role
* MENA experience is desired but not required
* Engineering degree qualified candidates will be given priority
About the Company
CSG are the Global Talent Experts.
Founded in 2003, CSG began as six independent recruitment agencies. Now, we boast over 200 specialist consultants operating from six offices across Europe, Asia, Australia and MENA, in seven distinct practice areas.
We pride ourselves on our sector expertise; we have specialist teams working in niche markets across Life Sciences & Healthcare, Energy & Natural Resources, Consumer, Transportation, Engineering & Construction, Business Services and Technology. We also provide temporary recruitment services through our contracting arm CRE, working within Construction, IT and Digital Services.
CSG’s vision is to be the first and continuous choice when managing both our clients’ global talent needs and our candidates’ long-term careers. In 2017 alone, we partnered with 435 international clients and made placements in 62 countries. From our proactive executive searches to our Talent Strategy Services, we see ourselves as your talent partners, and that ethos is reflected in everything we do.
Facilities Management Operations Manager
Facilities Management Director
|Saudi Arabia||21 May|
Big Fish Recruitment
Director of Facilities Management - Retail
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
|Abu Dhabi||15 May|
|Saudi Arabia||11 Mar|