Job description / Role
Transition Manager - Leading International FM Consultancy - KSA
• Ensure new Services have a fully developed end to end support structure, including Processes, SLAs and KPI’s with business requirements and priorities.
• Act as a gate keeper function that ensures effective Transfer to Operations in compliance with the Service Readiness Process (SRP) for all new services introduced via the business project lifecycle.
• Provide fully documented services, which are updated and maintained throughout the life of the service and are aligned to best practice.
• Ensure that appropriate lifecycle resourcing, training, tooling, support and documentation is delivered with a formal project sign-off from all key stakeholders.
• Represent the Operations team at all project meetings to define and implement service acceptance criteria for both new and changing services.
• Work with Project Managers, Business Owners, Service Owners, Managed Service Partners, Operations teams and 3rd parties to ensure that projects are delivered in compliance with the requirements.
• Ensure that any new 3rd party contracts contain an agreed support schedule which aligns with the proposed support model and is backed up with SLAs managed through regular service reviews.
• Interface with the Project Support Office to ensure adequate Service Transition and Back Office Operations Team coverage across all relevant work requests.
• Define and deliver the end to end support model with all key stakeholders across multiple delivery organisations
• Ensure all operational support material is completed to a high standard by all relevant Design and Service Transition functions.
• Ensure training requirements and any other non-functional requirements are defined and delivered against the agreed Service Acceptance Criteria.
• Bachelors degree in an Engineering discipline
• Certifications in Commercial Management, Supplier Relationship Management, Contract Management and Procurement advantageous
• Demonstrated proficiency in the Microsoft Office environment including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Outlook
• Requires minimum of 10 years of industry experience
About the Company
At NSR we pride ourselves on market knowledge, integrity, loyalty and professionalism. Through personal relationships and knowledge of what our clients look for in specific requirements we like to pride ourselves on matching people to the right role.
The partners at NSR have always dealt with people in an open and honest manner and as a company we are driven to find the right opportunity for people enhancing their career where ever this may be worldwide.
We work on the principal that every person we deal with is a potential client, this process has proved beneficial for us as there are many people we have dealt with on the International circuit that have approached NSR Associates to recruit for them as a client after we have worked on their behalf as a candidate.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Logistics Manager
Operations Manager - Facilities Management
Strategy and Operations Director
|Saudi Arabia||29 Apr|
Head of Supply Chain
|Saudi Arabia||24 Apr|
Head of Facilities Management
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)