Job description / Role
An administration position to provide translation support services to the Department including (but not limited to) translating contractual documents and correspondence from Internal Departments and 3rd Parties.
Major Activities Performed:
• Translates different documents including internal and external correspondence, procedures, desk note instructions, Bidders proposal documents and contractual amendments from Arabic to English and vice-versa.
• Develops and maintains the archiving system for each item and provides summaries, (weekly or monthly), as required.
• Keep all copies and necessary documents in files as well as in electronic drive.
• Provide translated documents back to the requestor in a timely manner.
Experience and Qualifications:
• Bachelor Degree in any discipline but preferably in English literature.
• Candidate must have minimum of 5 years of translation post-graduate experience.
• Should have a professional course of English translation from Arabic and vice-versa.
• Must be fluent in English writing, reading and speaking.
• Must have good writing skills, attention to details and accuracy in work.
• Must also be computer literate and proficient in MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel) for word processing.
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.
Legal Translator - Arabic Speaker
|Abu Dhabi||1 Jun|
|Saudi Arabia||1 Apr|