Job description / Role
• Transport refrigeration technicians install, repair and maintain equipment that supplies and contains conditioned air in mobile units used to transport perishable goods such as food and medical supplies.
• Assemble and install refrigeration and heating components such as motors, compressors and gauges,
• Measure and cut piping, and connect piping,
• Read wiring diagrams, and install and calibrate related controls, test lines to detect leaks, recharge systems with refrigerant and perform routine maintenance checks, service and repair diesel engines and related parts, repair and replace parts and components and overhaul entire refrigeration systems, and maintain a safe and clean working environment.
• A High School diploma or general education degree (GED); or two years of experience in the same filed or mechanical background or certificates.
• English language
• Excellent communication
• To perform the job successfully
About the Company
This Swiss- Saudi joint venture Company Coldstores Group of Saudi Arabia widely known as CGS are pioneers in the field of Transport Refrigeration, stationary Refrigeration Systems (Industrial / Commercial Refrigeration solutions), multipurpose Shelters and conversion of wide range of utility vehicles.
CGS’s versatility and engineering expertise enables us to produce a wide range of products and solutions. We have total lifetime cost of ownership in mind when providing solutions; our customers can be assured that product lifetime as well as operational and maintenance costs are carefully balanced.