Job description / Role
NTS Group is working with one of the leading pharmaceutical companies in the Middle East, Africa, and CIS regions. The business is growing rapidly and has a strategic focus on selected therapeutic categories has contributed to the rapid growth, market acceptance, and overall success of the company. The position of Treasury Manager is responsible for leading and driving the treasury function and is a key position within the Finance department. Supporting the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to direct management and execution of critical strategic Treasury & Cash Management functions including, but not limited to, funding operations, funding plan, investment appraisal, and risk mitigation.
- Key liaison to collaborate with Finance Department to assess available cash, forecast, and refine operational liquidity strategy.
- Align forecasting and liquidity tasks for better governance and process control.
- Develop and/or improve cash and liquidity reporting to capture essential information for management.
- Develop and maintain policies and procedures that clearly define control metrics and processes to protect the Company’s assets.
- Directly oversee and closely manage cash flows, collections, payments, funding process from local and international entities.
- Oversee debt and compliance management.
- Responsible for Group Cash optimization and bank fee management at a group level.
- Maintain commercial banking relationships and partner with banks to improve processes and implement new products.
- Assist accounting and financial planning with year-end and ad-hoc financial reporting.
- Provide insights on Pharma sector Treasury, Risk and Financial Services best practices.
- Provide KPIs for the department, benchmarking and reporting for scheduled meetings with internal & external stakeholders.
- Monitor existing and emerging risks such as market risk, liquidity risk, capital management, credit risk and counterparty risk.
- Familiarity with local and industry insurance requirements and ability to coordinate with local and regional brokers in conjunction with the Projects department.
- Monitor KPI performance and ensure Treasury department meets the assigned limits and guidelines. Monitor impact from potential regulation(s) and ensure 100% compliance. Ensure no control deficiencies.
- 5-7 years of professional experience in a Treasury Role with at least 3 years in a Management Role. KSA or MENA experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, or finance required; MBA/CFA/CPA preferred; SOCPA is a must.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite especially in PowerPoint and Excel
- Knowledge of treasury operations and banking is required.
- Demonstrate expert understanding of how to identify measure, monitor and control business risk in a highly regulated manufacturing environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a highly time-sensitive, dynamic and growing environment.
- Exceptional financial modeling background in strategic finance.
- Insightful and thoughtful communicator.
- Ability to partner closely with internal and external stakeholders to support optimal collaborative efforts.
- Strong team mentality and excellent interpersonal skills.
About the Company
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Ignite Search & Selection
|Saudi Arabia||23 Aug|
Search Heads Middle East
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||12 Aug|
Head of Finance